• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re trading for #1 pick !!!

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

I have mixed feelings right now. By our guy I believe you mean Stroud. I wish we would come out tomorrow and announce we are drafting Stroud. There’s no point keeping it secret anymore. 

However, this is the best staff we have ever put together and our guys decided to go up to one and get our guy. So if it’s not Stroud I’ll still have confidence it’s going to work out. But I really really want it to be Stroud. Like the only one of the top four I’m not high on is Young. But if he’s the pick, screw it, let’s go Bryce! I trust this staff. 

I’m with you, man. Although I do trust the staff, I’m very much getting my hopes up it will be CJ. Almost to the point where I’ll be disappointed if it’s not him 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I’m fairly confident it’s one of Stroud or Young. I don’t think you gamble this hard on a project. 

I expect a lot of smoke screening and articles saying how we love Levis or Richardson. 
It is Young or Stroud. They are the best QBs who could either start day one or eventually the same season if we decide to let him sit for a while. Like Tua, which seems to help him. 

• Pie 1