• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re trading for #1 pick !!!

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I’m gonna have a lot of people to quote when this trade fails as miserably as I know it will. Y’all really got scammed by Tepper already and you’re lapping it up yet again 

Nothing makes some of y’all happy, I swear. We just got the first pick in the draft. That’s good news.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

The funny thing is the Panthers could have had the Fields to D.J. connection. 🤣

I hope they know what they're doing. Scouting these quarterbacks is difficult this year. The talent is there, but it's a give and take with every prospect. 

I was just thinking that. I like Horn but I’m more fond of fields than most. I think him and DJ could have been nasty here. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Get ready to be disappointed on draft night and for the next several years. 

The only way I will be disappointed is if the Panthers don't select C.J. Stroud with the # 1 overall pick.

I looked for the Panthers to be selecting at least # 10 and above in the future NFL drafts before they made this trade, so this year might be the last chance they has to move up high enough to select the needed franchise QB.

Just now, KatsAzz said:

The only way I will be disappointed is if the Panthers don't select C.J. Stroud with the # 1 overall pick.

I looked for the Panthers to be selecting at least # 10 and above in the future NFL drafts before they made this trade, so this year might be the last chance they has to move up high enough to select the needed franchise QB.

Then you will be disappointed. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

It’s Shitterer. This team is gonna be named the Dead Capthers by the end of the year. 

I feel your frustration. The video 89 put up made me feel a little better. I'm wait and see mode. They gotta do big things with the playmakers now.

Just now, coffee said:

Ironically, the last time we went to the Super Bowl was the year we lost our #1 receiver and the rest of the receiving crew were considered "no-names."

It's true, but that means we need to really, really, really get it right with who we choose for quarterback.