• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There seems to be a sizable portion of the fanbase that thinks size trumps skill and talent

jayboogieman

They remind me of a guy that used to run a successful but niche business. Who was that guy? hmmm GIF

Oh yeah! It's this guy

052_RAW_04032017ca_1140__612ad03020cead1

He always loved size more than talent. That's why he tried making guys like this Ultimate Warrior Wwe GIF and this 200.gif his stars over guys like this wrestlemania viii wrestling GIF by WWE and this Ringmaster-And-Ted-DiBiase-Cropped.jpg before, like certain former Panther coaches, he was forced to play younger talent. It also helped that one of those younger, smaller guys Steve Austin Wrestling GIF by WWE became the biggest star his niche business ever had.

TLDR: Talent matters more than size

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

The best ability is availability. Can Young stand up to NFL physicality? That aside, prowess in college doesn’t necessarily equate to the same in the NFL. I don’t know who will be better but Young’s size concerns me. 

Yep, it’s not size it’s lack of durability due to being undersized.

Its a legit concern.

• Pie 1