• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which of these FA WRs would you want to go after?

TheBigKat

2 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I still like the approach of filling needs in FA so you can draft the best player available.  

No order: 

P.Cambell, M.Hardman, R.Woods, A.Thielen 

Woods signed with somebody else already but I agree.. Add a Vet at WR maybe 2.. Get A TE in this deep draft and let’s gooooo!!

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Almost like trading Moore was a dumb mistake. Now you have to hope you can get his production from far inferior players. And you gotta do it for less money, which is impossible. 

I hear you dude, I don’t think anyone here was happy to see DJ leave. Great player and an even better person. Yet, end of the day this was the right move we have been searching for a franchise QB since Cams shoulder got ruined. This is the best chance we will ever get to find our guy. Quarterbacks run the league, a great WR can’t carry an offense but a great QB can.

3 minutes ago, shaq said:

I hear you dude, I don’t think anyone here was happy to see DJ leave. Great player and an even better person. Yet, end of the day this was the right move we have been searching for a franchise QB since Cams shoulder got ruined. This is the best chance we will ever get to find our guy. Quarterbacks run the league, a great WR can’t carry an offense but a great QB can.

It all depends on who's chosen. Stroud strikes me as a Burrow-tier player, Young as a likable underdog capable of multiple Pro Bowl seasons. Others? Not much.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

It all depends on who's chosen. Stroud strikes me as a Burrow-tier player, Young as a likable underdog capable of multiple Pro Bowl seasons. Others? Not much.

Exactly brother that’s why we traded up, gotta get one of the two. I trust whoever our staff prefers, I’m so excited to watch our squad next season. Star rookie qbs bring excitement like no one else.

• Pie 1