• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency starts March 15th…. WHY TF HAS BOZEMAN not been signed?

TheBigKat

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The Bears have the most space and they have one of the worst Olines in football.

My fear is they overpay for a few Olineman.

Would Bozeman stay here on 9mil if the Bears offer him 13mil per year?

The DJ Moore trade may have crushed his chances---if they can move Cade Mays to compete with Elf at C and spend the $10m on a WR, they may have to do that.  I even remember someone at the combine, when asked about Bozeman, say something like "we are trying, but you can't sign everyone...."  (That is a gross paraphrase, but I was a bit discouraged when I heard it, and it was before we lost Moore)

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1

34 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I swear people keep ignoring this. Teams can be over the cap and still be in position to get the highest paid player on the market.

There is no cap in reality. Teams can make space if they really want a specific player.

Really. So how much more do you think the Panthers have to spend? Could they sign any players they want? Do they have unlimited funds at the moment? 

Now who’s ignoring facts? 

Edited by Toomers
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

If we thought we might lose him, why didn’t we slap the franchise tag on him? What would that have cost us this year?

Edit: Nvm…didn’t realize the tag for any Oline position is the all the same. $18mill is obviously too much

Edited by Reebis21

12 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

It’s actually a really great place to raise a family. I lived there for 5 years of my life, one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever had. 

don’t let the news fool you..

Some people just don't travel.

If only they knew just how big Chicago actually is. Obviously they have their bad parts of the city but Chicago is definitely a great place to raise a family depending on where you live. I only been their once but it was for 2 weeks and I enjoyed my time there. Big city reminds me of New York but less crowed.lol

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Some people just don't travel.

If only they knew just how big Chicago actually is. Obviously they have their bad parts of the city but Chicago is definitely a great place to raise a family depending on where you live. I only been their once but it was for 2 weeks and I enjoyed my time there. Big city reminds me of New York but less crowed.lol

Yeah and when you are getting paid millions to play football you can live in the nicest parts or burbs of Chicago.  Professional athletes don't look at things like normal people would.  Private school for the kids, nice big mansion in the best part of the city.  Off season homes in even nicer places with better weather etc.

He would never choose to lose $4M over where he would be playing football.  If the #s are close then yes, he probably would stay for a little less here - less taxes too.

• Pie 1