• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

The thing that I find nice with both Bryce and CJ compared to sooo many prospects in the past 5-7 years is the combined confidence with such a calm, smoothness to the game they have.  Smooth operators.  If we're talking a PG, they're like when Penny would run the court for Orlando.

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Mahomes will probably end his career 2nd only to Tom Brady. I get the excitement for finding our new franchise QB but I agree with you. These comparisons are getting out of hand lol

Mahomes is already better than Brady, he could retire tomorrow and be better. Longevity is literally the only area Brady is better than Mahomes (for now).

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

Mahomes is already better than Brady, he could retire tomorrow and be better. Longevity is literally the only area Brady is better than Mahomes (for now).

Idk that's a tough one. Brady was around soooo long we forget how completely different the offensive game was in the early 2000's compared to what Mahomes has played in

• Pie 2