• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

Imagine that, the people here who are set on Stroud thought Young looked bad.  They were going to no matter what.  Im good with either and today cemented thar for me.  None of us have saw nearly as much of them as our coaches and scouts have.  I feel comfortable with whoever they pick.   I slightly lean Stroud but if Young was a couple inches taller he would be the clear #1 so it makes me wonder if we are overrating or underrating size.  How many injuries are specifically related to size and how many are flukes due to landing wrong etc

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

So he isn't going to weigh in today?  Kind of leads to the speculation he was carrying extra weight at the combine and didn't do any drills because of it....

Knew he wouldn’t weigh in. He’s under 200 again for sure because. 

7 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Still prefer Stroud. Not sure how anyone can say Young is the best thrower of the ball after seeing both throw.

cause pro days aren't real and game tape matters more. Young is the best natural pure QB in this class. The way he throws and QBs the field when under pressure and everything is moving fast is unreal. 

There's a reason everyone says if he was 6'2 220 there would be no doubt who the #1 pick is. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Imagine that, the people here who are set on Stroud thought Young looked bad.  They were going to no matter what.  Im good with either and today cemented thar for me.  None of us have saw nearly as much of them as our coaches and scouts have.  I feel comfortable with whoever they pick.   I slightly lean Stroud but if Young was a couple inches taller he would be the clear #1 so it makes me wonder if we are overrating or underrating size.  How many injuries are specifically related to size and how many are flukes due to landing wrong etc

Basically my opinion. I have a feeling Bryce is special but I probably draft Stroud if it was my team. But both looked exactly as you’d hope. Will be psyched regardless.

• Pie 1