• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

Young's bullshit with hiding his weight is a red flag to me. Shows up at the combine at 204 but won't work out, then weeks later refuses to weigh again at his pro day. If you lost the weight, just be honest about it. we already saw you sit next to 5'9'' Steve Smith and look like his young child, refusing to divulge your weight isn't tricking anybody into thinking you're big, it just makes you look shady.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

15lbs of water weight? Wow

You can cut a lot of water weight which has it's own safety issues as evidenced by bodybuilding, boxing, MMA, wrestling, etc. However ADDING 15 pounds of "water weight." That’s genuinely very ridiculous. You would probably die from water poisoning first. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

to me, the interactions today at Alabama seemed more like a family affair--based on what I saw in pictures and on the SEC Network.  Did not see as much from Columbus.

I watched David Tepper and he seemed into it more at Bama.  Saban came over to chat with them--he is such a detailed perfectionist.  Tepper seemed to be interested.  Family--that is what it might come down to...

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

You left off Tepper's wife. We know she's the one really in charge of the team.😮

This is what scares the poo out of me. I’m fine with whoever we choose as long as it’s Reich and Fitterer making the decision. I hope the Tepper’s “input” is nothing more than them listening to the real football people.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Young's bullshit with hiding his weight is a red flag to me. Shows up at the combine at 204 but won't work out, then weeks later refuses to weigh again at his pro day. If you lost the weight, just be honest about it. we already saw you sit next to 5'9'' Steve Smith and look like his young child, refusing to divulge your weight isn't tricking anybody into thinking you're big, it just makes you look shady.

Too embarrassed more like it. 

• Pie 1

We can't go wrong with either selection. Let the guys that get paid to know this stuff make the call. 

There's advantages and disadvantages to both prospects. I'm a CJ7 guy and if the organization called me while on the clock that highly anticipated Thursday night in April asking for me to break the tie, I would take Stroud.

That being said, I would love Bryce here for the next decade as well.

Pro-days are the only thing less indicative of a prospect than the combine...and I LOVE watching both. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Don't want to say it but hard not to agree.

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

This is what scares the poo out of me. I’m fine with whoever we choose as long as it’s Reich and Fitterer making the decision. I hope the Tepper’s “input” is nothing more than them listening to the real football people.

I'm not worried about it at all. There's nothing I can do to change it if it's true. Be a Bird Duck GIF and let the water roll off your back.

7 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

15lbs of water weight? Wow

Absolutely, you don't think so?

Every standard plastic water bottle is approximately 1 lbs of added weight.

You don't think he could chug 10 of them in the 20 minutes before being weighed in, and that would be on top of him adding weight in the days leading into that day as well.

Sure he'd feel bloated as hell and would piss like a racehorse afterwards, but that weighing in was the most important thing he can do to help his draft status, he would have been able to do it without any problem.

14 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

You left off Tepper's wife. We know she's the one really in charge of the team.😮

After the Rhule fiasco, which she was not involved with from appearances, we should applaud her with her involvement this time   Things seem a lot better 

frankly, it’s good she is as if anything happens to ole Dave, guess what, she’s the sole owner  

• Pie 2