• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AR reflecting on pro day with Steve smith and Nfl Network

raleigh-panther

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't really think too many people expect him to go to us.

I feel like I’ve seen people here talking about him as a potential pick of ours based off of potential while I agree with you.

32 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Small man mentality...

Those small guys stick together.

It's true, just look at the recent influx of new huddlers since we traded up to 1.

It's weird. People staunchly in Stroud's camp seem to be overall condescending. People staunchly in Bryce's camp seem to have a cult-like mentality that he is the one true righteous QB.

Then there's the rest of us that are just happy to be here. 

• Pie 6

13 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

It's true, just look at the recent influx of new huddlers since we traded up to 1.

It's weird. People staunchly in Stroud's camp seem to be overall condescending. People staunchly in Bryce's camp seem to have a cult-like mentality that he is the one true righteous QB.

Then there's the rest of us that are just happy to be here. 

Can all mentions of Young and Stroud be changed to something else like what used to happen with Vick? I vote for ice cream and yogurt.

Mel Brooks Comedy GIF by HULU

• Beer 1

Highly intelligent, charismatic man. If the right coaching staff gets this guy that watch the fug out, hard work and raw talent with the right sculptor can create a freak ala Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts, Josh Allen.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, shaq said:

Highly intelligent, charismatic man. If the right coaching staff gets this guy that watch the fug out, hard work and raw talent with the right sculptor can create a freak ala Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts, Josh Allen.

Flat out promised in meetings that he knows what his flaws are on tape and they will be corrected