• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PETER KING with the latest: there are several within Panthers organization that favor Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

39 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If we are looking for a qb again 3 years from now I suspect tepper guts mint street.   

Probably. But if it seems obvious that coaching is good and personnel is the problem, Reich might get a pass if he's on the record saying he wouldn't draft Young.

42 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

When some ppl on this board hear anything positive abt Carolina drafting Young.

notice how they will react to this post.

Freaking Out Am Fine GIF by Shalita Grant

lol i thnk you're making this out into more drama than what it actually is. 

you do you, though.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, jfra78 said:

I think drafting Young would be a big mistake, but I would support him cause he's a Panther.

I agree but not so much because of drafting Young (I believe he will be a really good player) but passing on Stroud. We’ve never had the kind of QB with his level of accuracy and working from the pocket as he does. His processing may not be on the level of Young, but that will certainly come with coaching and playing experience. He has the tools, leadership and attitude to become a great player for years to come.

• Pie 1

All we have is tea leave reading.  If this is leaked, it is leaked intentionally. It is almost like, "Hey everyone, I have a secret, but I really trust this particular member of the press with this information."

Can I Tell You A Secret Shhhh GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

The Press:  "Sure!"

CNN Free Press - CNN

• Pie 2

55 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Young is the better prospect, IMO. But I wouldn't be upset with Stroud either.

He is the better football player because he is smart and makes the most of what God has given him.  That is the kind of person you want leading your team.  Again, you have to then ask, but is Stroud NOT that kind of player?

If it were my decision, I think size is not as important at QB as intelligence and leadership.  If Stroud is Young's near equal, you might go with Stroud--but I have a feeling that Young is "off the charts." That is the guy you draft because if you don't, he beats your butt for the next 10-15 years.

• Pie 4