• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official: Panthers getting new uniforms (color corrections)

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, travisura said:

It just struck me as weird that you would say that us switching to white helmets would make us more like the Cowboys, when both the Cowboys and the Panthers currently have silver helmets. If anything I'd think you'd want us to move away from silver helmets (and pants, for that matter) if you have that much of an aversion to resembling the Cowboys. 

That's just the helmet that's always stuck out in my mind when I think of white helmets for whatever reason. Could be that I was a Washington fan when I was very little and the hatred of the Cowboys is burned into me. 

56 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Thank God!

People tried to act like I was tripping when I started the thread complaining about the two different "blues, " one actually being teal. 

It's called a "uniform" for a reason; there should be uniformity...and not with the Jags.

48 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

5BF612B4-187D-4734-80D7-31A58C96C87C.thumb.jpeg.23b169856dd4a7cbd3c9d5bbbeda55f7.jpeg

216F5ECF-2EA6-4704-991D-25AC5C064A73.thumb.jpeg.b509ff503e6be2e1c4fbf1112dc5ed39.jpeg

fixing the blue.  thank god.  what they got now is oike some dull bland matte blue for the jerseys.  they need to pop again. 

also, the skinny shoulder "ring" looks like its going away thank god.  what an eye sore. 

NFL: New England defense bullies Tennessee in 36-13 victory for sixth  straight win | CNN

I wonder if "stopping short of going under the armpit" means that the shoulder stripes will look like the new Patriots unis.

• Beer 1