• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

7 minutes ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

This is an awful comparison and rules out the well known fact that this game is a team sport.

Georgia beat Stroud and Young, with a QB who doesn't even hold a candle to the two.

Stetson Bennett played in a system built perfectly around him. No gaps. No holes. 

You can't use this comparison for that reason alone.

Young beat GA when he had his full squad...

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

You complain endlessly about me but here you are seeking me out. You've got issues.

I did Warned you several times, but you didn't listened. Now I'm fully invested in your games.

After I get going, there is no stopping me.

Warning Jimmy! You got 1 last time of coming for me without provocation.

You been accusing me of having several profiles. You keep coming at me. You don't miss an opportunity to say some slick stuff at me. You need to stop!

This is your final warning! take it from Frank who crossed the line with me and now is crying.

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

I did Warned you several times, but you didn't listened. Now I'm fully invested in your games.

You been accusing me of having several profiles. You keep coming at me. You don't miss an opportunity to say some slick stuff at me. You need to stop!

This is your final warning! take it from Frank who crossed the line with me and now is crying.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

22 hours ago, rayzor said:

I think most people pulling for Young would be ok with Stroud too. There's not really an anti-Stroud crowd. 

There is, though, a pretty strong and vocal anti-Young crowd. This is the one that I worry just a little bit for. To this crowd, I'll only say this. Be ready for Young to be the pick. Seriously, brace yourself. Line up a counselor.  Do whatever you need, because it's incredibly likely that Young will be our franchise QB.

All that said .....

Comedy Central Drinking GIF by Drunk History

I agree.  Things may change in the next few weeks, but it looks like its Young atm.

Your right, this is gonna be great wild ride.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p7zr6oqsamh8pkj9hg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Ivory Panther said:

You are the cause of most of this and think it is funny to insult people. You seriously need to grow up and not act like a whiny 5 year old. Everything you said fits your profile and makes you look like a clown.

• Pie 1