• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thick smoke: CJ Stroud red flags coming out - "not an easy guy to coach," "CJ Stroud...giving the Carolina Panthers pause"

Saca312

18 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Calling me a luntic because you don't like Young is the type of stuff I want you to stop.

The way you are behaving is the very definition. You think I "don't like" Young because I have had questions about his ability to withstand a 17 game season for the next decade plus so you have been doling out what you perceive to be retribution in the form of poo reactions in every thread about him over the past few weeks. It is not healthy and you need to stop or unplug from all this for a bit.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

The way you are behaving is the very definition. You think I "don't like" Young because I have had questions about his ability to withstand a 17 game season for the next decade plus so you have been doling out what you perceive to be retribution in the form of poo reactions in every thread about him over the past few weeks. It is not healthy and you need to stop or unplug from all this for a bit.

Frank, seriously everybody pies and poos.  Its how the board runs.  Completely just poo-ed me during this discussion.  Its cool.

Just so you know, I'm out of pie.  But I'm coming back here to poo your attacks on me here later.    So don't be upset.  It will be ok.  Relax.

I don't poo your every post.

Just the stupid ones.

I

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Wingo's source:

Indianapolis Colts hire former Eagles OC Shane Steichen as head coach |  PHL17.com

I’m not Convinced they even take him over Richardson fwiw.

They love Richardson, and the only QB pro day out of the 4 that they sent someone outside Area Scouts, was Richardson’s.  Where they sent the 3rd highest person in charge from that organization.

They also have signed Minshew who was on Philly with Steichen.  
Minshew has been working out in Jax with ARich the last few months.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Frank, seriously everybody pies and poos.  Its how the board runs.  Completely just poo-ed me during this discussion.  Its cool.

Just so you know, I'm out of pie.  But I'm coming back here to poo your attacks on me here later.    So don't be upset.  It will be ok.  Relax.

I don't poo your every post.

Just the stupid ones.

I

I poo him every time he uses Mental Health as an insult. He don't like that either. lol

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, frankw said:

Good to see you've taken a break from making nonstop corny short jokes.

I have a reason to throw out short QB jokes. We are in danger of drafting one.

You, on the other hand, really have no reason to use Mental Health as an insult. Yet you continue to do so.

It's ok, you do you. We all know what all that entails.