• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On today's episode of Panthers Subliminals...

13 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I have been getting the same sentiments from Panthers fans outside this forum. Boy oh boy...i hope they make the right decision in the end. 

The majority of fans also wanted Steve Wilks with Cam at QB.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

29 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I have been getting the same sentiments from Panthers fans outside this forum. Boy oh boy...i hope they make the right decision in the end. 

Yeah, the Youngsters better be glad that the pick isnt decided by a fan vote. Stroud would be the runaway winner. I hate it for this franchise if Young is the pick and flames out, especially if due to injury, and Stroud becomes a star. 

• Flames 1

I just find it odd that there are basically zero Stroud Guys that say Young is a lousy QB. They all admit he's elite and say as much. Their only issue is his size. BUT ... Young Guys find nitpick after nitpick on CJ's game and act as if he isn't elite. IMO that tells you all you need to know about the two camps.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I just find it odd that there are basically zero Stroud Guys that say Young is a lousy QB. They all admit he's elite and say as much. Their only issue is his size. BUT ... Young Guys find nitpick after nitpick on CJ's game and act as if he isn't elite. IMO that tells you all you need to know about the two camps.

Both sides think this of the other. Most Young guys say they’d be more than happy with Stroud. Most Stroud guys say they’d be happy with Young.

There’s 2-3 guys on both sides going to the extremes not the majority.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3