• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On today's episode of Panthers Subliminals...

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

The irony here…

The energy you are putting into this is amazing. I’ve never seen such persistence in driving a point to an empty room. 

in all honesty, you should take a break and go touch grass. It’s beautiful out. 

Must be nice you're not using your alt account today..unfortunately I don't take advice from people online. You enjoy though 

Just now, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Must be nice you're not using your alt account today..unfortunately I don't take advice from people online. You enjoy though 

Lol… so you then must realize how your content is pointless? 

now I’m going to take my own advice and head outside. Toodaloos

6 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

Yeah, the Youngsters better be glad that the pick isnt decided by a fan vote. Stroud would be the runaway winner. I hate it for this franchise if Young is the pick and flames out, especially if due to injury, and Stroud becomes a star. 

That’s exactly what is going to happen.  

• Poo 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's a fan poll. The Panthers aren't telling us anything.

Hell, the Panthers wouldn't want to tell us anything. They'd be telling everybody else too.

What I was implying was and I wasn't totally serious is that the Panthers edited the video but somehow had more stroud support because the young votes were harder to come by..

23 hours ago, Jaxel said:

I dig the Anthony Richardson fans m definitely my fav if we trade down. 

I don’t have a problem with Richardson if we trade down. But… we have to get a better haul than what we gave up to go to #1. We could have had Richardson at #9.

I think the ones who are on the Richardson train are more enamored with his athletic abilities than his QB skills.