• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL: Bryce Young cancels remaining team visits

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Stroud no longer favorite to go number 2

00743A74-1F8A-458A-9A7C-A930FDA5F40E.jpeg

Texans roster is not very good. Them taking a QB never made any sense. They have to rebuild that team before they see success.

They hired a defensive coach. They need a star to build around with that defense. Will Anderson is who the Texans want. I will be shocked if they took a QB.

19 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

Let it go bro lol. 

If there had been reporting in the last few weeks still saying Stroud was a favorite then you’d have ground to stand on but it’s been nothing but Young for weeks now. National media has said it, Local guys have said it as recently as today…..

Who am I kidding though you’ll just continue to do this up until the pick is announced Thursday lmao

Who in the local media has said something today?

28 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My man if nothing else I give you credit for sticking to your guns.

You seem to be riding this Stroud train till if falls off the track. I just hope you stick around when Bryce Young wins ROTY and leads this team to the playoffs in his rookie season. You will love Bryce Young when all is said and done.

Hang in there my guy. Tough times don't last forever!

And if he doesnt, i hope you ready to go down with that ship. Because you definitely not getting off it. Remember, the warning signs have always been there on this kid...yall ignored them and proclaimed him a sure thing already. Stand by your guy. Thats all if he is picked.

2023 NFL Mock Draft - Charlie Campbell WalterFootBall.Com Senior Draft Analyst Last update: Monday, April 17,

Most Correct Mock Picks in Major NFL Draft Media: 2014 and 2017. 2nd in 2021 Led all NFL media in correct picks for the 2017, 2019, and 2022 NFL Draft2nd Place in all NFL media with correct picks for 2021

# 1  Draft Choice  NFL Team Logo for Panthers Carolina Panthers: Bryce Young, QB, Alabama

Carolina is desperate for a quarterback and gave up a ton to acquire the first pick of the 2023 NFL Draft. Here at No. 1, I could see the Panthers debating whether to take C.J. Stroud because his pocket passing could be a positive to Frank Reich - given his work with Matt Ryan, Carson Wentz and Philip Rivers in Indianapolis -, but Young is probably the favorite of ownership and the front office.

Some team people say they think Carolina wants Young, although others think the franchise wants Stroud. With the final rounds of draft meetings and visits coming up, the Panthers have a few more weeks to build a consensus on who they want to work with as their future franchise quarterback. Right now, I am leaning toward Young, but my choice could definitely change.

Young is a true assassin on the football field capable of taking over games and carrying his team to wins. He is a very accurate passer, showing superb placement, a fantastic ability to throw into tight windows, and excellent feel.

Games look slowly paced for Young, whose natural instincts are off the charts. He is also a dangerous runner who offers superb escapability and is extremely dangerous to make plays off schedule.

The only knock on Young ( A little over 5-10, 204 Lb. ) is his size, but he was durable overall in his two years as a starter in the SEC.

In 2022, Young completed 65 percent of his passes for 3,328 yards, 32 touchdowns and five interceptions. He picked up four touchdowns on the ground as well.

Young  took over as Alabama's starting quarterback in 2021, and there was a lot of hype about him in the scouting community.

Some NFL sources believe Young's skill set and style of play are similar to those of Kyler Murray. In 2021, Young completed 67 percent of his passes for 4,872 yards, 47 touchdowns and seven interceptions.