• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL: Bryce Young cancels remaining team visits

TheSpecialJuan

I mean, the guy knows for a fact that he's not falling past the Texans and he's already met with them, to me this really just means he doesn't feel like wasting his time on any more visits before the draft next week.

I'll admit it's all starting to look like it will be Young, but I still prefer we go Stroud, think he has a higher floor and I don't like Young's frame to hold up long term.

We just gotta win the SB in the next 3-5 years before as I don't think he'll hold up, but should be really good for as long as he is playing. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

I'm probably 70/30 he's our pick at this point but he's met with the Texans as well. 

This seems more like confirmation he isn't falling past 2 more than an indication he us assuredly going 1. 

10 more days till we know for sure. 

I tend to agree. 

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Lol Youngster cancels everything.cbs lol GIF by HULU

Weigh in. Throwing alongside the others at the combine, 40times.

Gamesmanship doesn't make up for all the rest of it. Good agents though, working it.

I hip with this. The kid sure likes things to go the way he wants them to. Don't weigh, don't run. I'mma do it my way. And we may wind up with this entitled little squirt. 

• Pie 4

So, what are the chances of this whole thing being Tepper paying an assload of money to all these coaches, Fitt being his yes man to do the trade to #1, all because he decided he wanted a QB and he likes Bryce? These coaches aren't going to say no to what he was willing to pay, even if it's just for a year or two. If it was out of this world talent I'd buy it, but I gotta wonder if this is Tepper just gambling with all his money he's bored using on face value purchases

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

So, what are the chances of this whole thing being Tepper paying an assload of money to all these coaches, Fitt being his yes man to do the trade to #1, all because he decided he wanted a QB and he likes Bryce? These coaches aren't going to say no to what he was willing to pay, even if it's just for a year or two. If it was out of this world talent I'd buy it, but I gotta wonder if this is Tepper just gambling with all his money he's bored using on face value purchases

Tepper had already said straight up "He wants a QB". Tepper had been very social and making a visit with Youngs family and had a chat for a few hours about Bryce the whole time he and his wife were there and even had dinner with them. All I read about was Fitterer and whoever else was involved was all in on getting Young.  

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523
  • Beer 1