• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GM Scott Fitterer on Bryce Rumors..

14 minutes ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

Source (although a newer one for me):

Young has not only canceled his remaining visits but is using that time looking for places to live in the area. 

Any input about CJ Stroud? I haven't heard anything after his pro day about the Panthers continued interest in him. I have about Young and Anthony Richardson

6 minutes ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

I had Josh McCown as new QB coach before there was any news on it. Same for Parks Frazier and Thomas Brown for their respective positions.

But if you don’t want insider info, and just call it false statements that’s cool. I don’t need to post here anymore. 

Don't take it personally. Some folks are just exhausted from false claims and especially all the frauds on twitter.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

11 minutes ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

I had Josh McCown as new QB coach before there was any news on it. Same for Parks Frazier and Thomas Brown for their respective positions.

But if you don’t want insider info, and just call it false statements that’s cool. I don’t need to post here anymore. 

Nah you’re the only “insider” on here that has a legit track record that people can look back on. Most people on here (including me) probably appreciate the info you provide!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

You will ALWAYS have people post dumb things like he did if you have good info. Don’t let him ruin it for the rest of us, we all appreciate the information you share. Your record calling these things speaks for itself. Trolls will troll no matter what 

23 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

he is.  I dont know how people dont get this.  Young wouldnt cancel visits unless he knows hes getting picked.  Also it would be stupid for us to announce the pick now, its simple marketing.  As long as we dont commit to it, we're still the Prime talk of the NFL, so you keep people talking about the pick and your franchise.  Young will be the pick, and we wont announce it until we're on the clock, its as simple as that.

You could be right, Your assumption certainly makes a lot of sense.

1 hour ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Decision has not BEEN MADE I really wish yall would relax either way we win but yall trying to push this Bryce agenda need to chill..

Unless of course Scott fitterer is a member of this board

Lol are you getting stressed?

You can answer when you get out of time out tomorrow.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, frankw said:

Don't take it personally. Some folks are just exhausted from false claims and especially all the frauds on twitter.

You can click his profile and see all his/her post.

And all of them have them have been info that came true (you can time stamp if You’d like).  Only Miss was Jeff Nixon as TE coach.

• Pie 1

I think at this point we should expect Bryce to be the pick unless we hear otherwise.. everything we've heard for several days is Bryce, it's Bryce unless it's some sort of elaborate smoke screen to make the Texans trade up 

I'm personally a Stroud fan but I'm not burying my head in the sand and ignoring the reports