• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

Imma be real with you, based on some of the reporting around the team lately….I don’t even think Stroud is QB2 on the Panthers board. So if it’s not Bryce it’s probably AR which means you’re going to all these great lengths to prove a point about a guy who might not even be a top 2 option for the team. 

I applaud the consistency though….kinda.

• Pie 5

Just now, BlackPanther22 said:

Imma be real with you, based on some of the reporting around the team lately….I don’t even think Stroud is QB2 on the Panthers board. So if it’s not Bryce it’s probably AR which means you’re going to all these great lengths to prove a point about a guy who might not even be a top 2 option for the team. 

I applaud the consistency though….kinda.

I don't THINK there is a pot of gold at the rainbow but we can't base facts off thoughts can we

3 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Stroud isn't elusive at all right, shall I post visual evidence to debunk your theory?

He's not elusive as Young, just like Young is not as accurate as Stroud.

The thing that sets them apart is Young can actually do more outside of the pocket. He's elite throwing on the run. Stroud pretty much stayed in the pocket at Ohio State. 

Im just going off the rumors with the RPO offense we reportedly will run it seems like Young fits that offense more than Stroud.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

He's not elusive as Young, just like Young is not as accurate as Stroud.

The thing that sets them apart is Young can actually do more outside of the pocket. He's elite throwing on the run. Stroud pretty much stayed in the pocket at Ohio State. 

Im just going off the rumors with the RPO offense we reportedly will run it seems like Young fits that offense more than Stroud.

Again my initial post about Reich and what he said about a qb being in the pocket..I posted the video for you