• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*apparently false scores leaked* STROUD SCORES 18% ON S2 TEST (or maybe not)

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He had another post saying Richardson was in the 90s? I’m so confused…

I don't remember if it was said that Richardson scored in the 90s. I remember hearing that he "did well".

Kinda wonder if this has anything to do with recent reports that he's dropping.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

McGinn's been covering the Packers since I was a kid. He's legit.

I've never heard of Golong.

Scott Fowler has been covering the team for almost 30 years and if that dumbass told me the sky was blue I still wouldnt believe him.   I doubt he has any legit sources and is a moron in general. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SuperBowlBound said:

Fair or not: you must take into the surrounding environment in your evaluation. Stroud's WR's/OL is by far the best in the nation. Look at what Ohio State has produced from the WR position in recent years, no other school can really compare. When your WR's are that elite, I think it hinders a QB's ability to transition to the next level in terms of processing and timing.

This isn't to say it cannot be learned. People get irate with me when I mention Fields, but look at the stats. He struggles to process. In the NFL, you're not going to be stacked at every position like you can be in college. QBs must lift their surrounding talent. That's what separates the tiers.

And this is where a lot of people who don’t dig deep miss out.

He was excellent when he had time.  And he had time due to that OL you mentioned .

but the fewer times he did get pressured.  He didn’t handle it well.  He Did do it fairly well against Georgia.  But that’s once in 2 years

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

Fair or not: you must take into the surrounding environment in your evaluation. Stroud's WR's/OL is by far the best in the nation. Look at what Ohio State has produced from the WR position in recent years, no other school can really compare. When your WR's are that elite, I think it hinders a QB's ability to transition to the next level in terms of processing and timing.

This isn't to say it cannot be learned. People get irate with me when I mention Fields, but look at the stats. He struggles to process. In the NFL, you're not going to be stacked at every position like you can be in college. QBs must lift their surrounding talent. That's what separates the tiers.

That's been the knock on Ohio State quarterbacks in general.

I know they say "don't scout the helmet" but I've mentioned before that a lot of times there's a reason or a trend of some sort that causes certain reputations.

Again though, that's not always valid for every player.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Gotcha. So Breer got it wrong. That's unusual for him but it would have been secondhand information.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Scott Fowler has been covering the team for almost 30 years and if that dumbass told me the sky was blue I still wouldnt believe him.   I doubt he has any legit sources and is a moron in general. 

Hey, that's me 😡

(or so it's been suggested) 😐

6 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

Fair or not: you must take into account the surrounding environment in your evaluation. Stroud's WR's/OL is by far the best in the nation. Look at what Ohio State has produced from the WR position in recent years, no other school can really compare. When your WR's are that elite, I think it hinders a QB's ability to transition to the next level in terms of processing and timing.

Ohio State also doesn't play in the SEC, even though they have SEC talent.  Their schedule is overall much easier.  I think that could play a part too.

• Pie 2