• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roll Call…. T minus 5 days, who’s representing in person?

TheBigKat

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

IDC unless you let me know which BBQ place you will go. That let's me know if you are serious.

@TheBigKat

If you venture off the beaten path, hit LC's for burnt ends. Open the windows and you will smell it about a mile out. 

Cabinet smoker probably older than my grandfather.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

My and my little bigkats are going, this will be our first draft but not our first time in Kansas City

who all from the Carolina Faithful will be representing 

Have a blast with your young ones. It’ll be a trip they always remember. 

the NFL's One Pass poo or whatever it is called is fine, but you're not going to be close to the stage and you're not going to see poo. If you're not in the inner circle then you're better off just watching it on TV, because if you go to KC without an inner circle ticket then that is all you're really doing anyway. Except, you're in Kansas City. 

Edited by RoaringRiot
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

the NFL's One Pass poo or whatever it is called is fine, but you're not going to be close to the stage and you're not going to see poo. If you're not in the inner circle then you're better off just watching it on TV, because if you go to KC without an inner circle ticket then that is all you're really doing anyway. Except, you're in Kansas City. 

Dang that stinks. Never knew about inner circle and I’m scouring the internet and do not see any inner circle tickets available