• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich: Panthers have made their decision

TheSpecialJuan

Just like it was pretty clear early on that the Panthers were going to trade up from 9(quite a few on here got it right guessing we’d move up to 1), it’s been pretty clear for a month now that Bryce is going to be the pick. 

I’m just ready for this to be over with. It’s been some years, but we’re going to have a legit star in the building again. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, ThaGamezOva said:

Just in from an inside source. Carolina Panthers are willing to part ways with the top pick only to pick no. 2 with Houston if the price is right. 

You have no inside source. You have been saying this scenario since you made your account a week ago.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, byob1013 said:

If we pick anyone other than Young at #1 we will get graded terribly and become a laughing stock by the media pundits. None of the other QB's are close. At #9 I would've been fine with any, hell I would've been ok with getting Van Ness at #9 and then Hooker or McKee at #39 or the other 2nd that was traded. 

So nothing will change ? This franchise has been a laughing stock for a while now. Just sayin.  

4 hours ago, byob1013 said:

If we pick anyone other than Young at #1 we will get graded terribly and become a laughing stock by the media pundits. None of the other QB's are close. At #9 I would've been fine with any, hell I would've been ok with getting Van Ness at #9 and then Hooker or McKee at #39 or the other 2nd that was traded. 

the media pundits also thought Zach Wilson, sam darnold, Mitch trubisky, Paxton Lynch, etc. 

I wouldn't be so concerned what anyone thinks and unfortunately, the first qb taken is not typically the best one in each draft