• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't think we're picking at 39...

Bear Hands

I've been saying for a while that I can't see a wheeler and dealer like Fitts quietly sitting on his hands from #39 all the way to #94.  It's just not his nature. He's gonna get antsy. I think he gets back into some day 3 action too. I don't think he's going to let his draft end before day 3 even gets going good.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've been saying for a while that I can't see a wheeler and dealer like Fitts quietly sitting on his hands from #39 all the way to #94.  It's just not his nature. He's gonna get antsy. I think he gets back into some day 3 action too. I don't think he's going to let his draft end before day 3 even gets going good.

Can't wait! What an exciting time for Panthers fans.

Bryce presser, wheeling and dealing to fill roster to compete for the division title year 1.

LFG

• Pie 6

7 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

Can't wait! What an exciting time for Panthers fans.

Bryce presser, wheeling and dealing to fill roster to compete for the division title year 1.

LFG

Certainly makes the draft more interesting from a pure entertainment perspective. You feel like we could potentially be on the clock at any given moment.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It sounds like we could have some specific targets in the 55-70ish range. 

If he can wheel and deal and get some type of Turner/Brents CB, Scott/Mims WR, Miller RB combo, I’d be beyond thrilled

Also low key feeling we really like Addison in a trade up

23 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'd be shocked if we don't trade out of every spot we've got except for #1.

i'm fully expecting Fitt's phone to be in play most of the next few days wheeling and dealing.

In Fitt we trust!!! There is no doubt in my mind but what he will be doing some wheeling and dealing.