• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mod suggestion for tomorrow

Martin

2 minutes ago, Martin said:

Can we create two threads for the first pick, one for celebrating and one for whining? I would hate for the celebration thread to be overtaken by the few folks that has been spamming negativity in every thread the last few weeks. I’m usually very open to the back and forth, but let’s make tomorrow a fun one.

Bad idea since both sides will invade each others threads.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

10 minutes ago, Martin said:

Can we create two threads for the first pick, one for celebrating and one for whining? I would hate for the celebration thread to be overtaken by the few folks that has been spamming negativity in every thread the last few weeks. I’m usually very open to the back and forth, but let’s make tomorrow a fun one.

Yeah.  That will work for sure.  No one will jump threads.  🙂

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's quiet now but there's consensus among the mod team. We've been giving plenty of leeway leading up to the draft but after the draft it's on.

les-i-will-fuck-you-up.gif

I would like to personally request a week off if we pick Levis.  Volunteer it.  Want it.  I will probably quit my job and move to cabin in the West Va mountains and live a new way

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

I would like to personally request a week off if we pick Levis.  Volunteer it.  Want it.  I will probably quit my job and move to cabin in the West Va mountains and live a new way

if we draft Levis the huddle will actually explode so no banning needed

• Flames 1