• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Make History Tomorrow

RevJ

Not because they take an undersized player.

Not the award for taking the largest party/batallion to pro days.

The networks will likely discuss the Panthers more tomorrow than in future drafts combined but most importantly won't go to commercial or Mel Kiper's hairstyling techniques during our pick and return from commercial with a 4 second clip and immediately shift to who the Coboys will select 14 players later.

It will be a nice change of pace.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Don't hold your breath.  They will slurp Aaron Rodgers balls at every opportunity they get. I would be surprised if we got more than about 1 minute of coverage.  That includes time before and after the pick is announced.  It will go immediately to who Huston will select. Everyone has figured out who Carolina is taking. Unless they take the entire 10 minutes that's the most we will get unfortunately. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Don't hold your breath.  They will slurp Aaron Rodgers balls at every opportunity they get. I would be surprised if we got more than about 1 minute of coverage.  That includes time before and after the pick is announced.  It will go immediately to who Huston will select. Everyone has figured out who Carolina is taking. Unless they take the entire 10 minutes that's the most we will get unfortunately. 

So what you are saying we won't get the full pick scenario and just like when we get screwed making a pick in past drafts with a commercial break.

4 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

So what you are saying we won't get the full pick scenario and just like when we get screwed making a pick in past drafts with a commercial break.

I would say there's a pretty good chance of that. So far the coverage on nfl network has been sporadic at best.  If it follows the normal pattern it will not be what the fans will expect. There are too many other storylines to follow to waste time on something everyone already knows will happen. 

• Pie 2

43 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I would say there's a pretty good chance of that. So far the coverage on nfl network has been sporadic at best.  If it follows the normal pattern it will not be what the fans will expect. There are too many other storylines to follow to waste time on something everyone already knows will happen. 

Which Network will be the best to watch the 2023 NFL Draft on in your opinion ?

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Probably. We still get the satisfaction of shoving winning down their throats for the next 10 years. 

1 hour ago, RevJ said:

Not because they take an undersized player.

Not the award for taking the largest party/batallion to pro days.

The networks will likely discuss the Panthers more tomorrow than in future drafts combined but most importantly won't go to commercial or Mel Kiper's hairstyling techniques during our pick and return from commercial with a 4 second clip and immediately shift to who the Coboys will select 14 players later.

It will be a nice change of pace.

I'm sure Mel will have his " stone cold can't miss pick" ...

"Deese Hackenlooper special teams ace out of Quzzelboro Tech will go 165th overall "

As the hair product drips on his hair from the studio lights.