• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral post to instagram

31 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

You don’t really believe that do you? Fhule would have 100% played his Baylor boy over Corral. 

Probably, but he'd only have had a five game window to do so.

Any decisions made after that would have been up to Steve Wilks 

1 hour ago, OneBadCat said:

Corral would have played had he not been hurt.

What makes you say that? He was barely getting practice reps. I don’t think he was a Rhule pick. Rhule certainly didn’t treat him like he was. I think Rhule had some power stripped from him prior to the draft and was on the hot seat. Why would Rhule draft a developmental QB in the third when his job was in jeopardy?

• Pie 3

He has to show his value for people to appreciate it. I don’t think he has done that, but what he has shown wasn’t good.

Just be honest. Without all the damned excuses. It wasn’t good at all.

I was pretty surprised at how bad he looked. I don’t think that is who he is either but it is up to him to show it Now. He’ll get a chance somewhere. 

He would stay if he were smart, all that has to happen is they were wrong about Young. They really might be too. 

On 4/27/2023 at 9:53 PM, hepcat said:

Who cares. Corral might have gone undrafted in this draft class. I wanted to give him a shot but when a coaching staff with two former long time NFL QBs on it and a guy who coached Peyton Manning for a long time don't want you, maybe take a hint. 

Corral wouldn't have gone jndrafted in any class. Most teams are going to carry 3 QB's so he's not going anywhere.

On 4/27/2023 at 9:51 PM, OneBadCat said:

His best bet is to compete his ass off and hope Bryce gets hurt.

I can see where Matt Corral would be upset but he needs to take the high road by keeping quite, making sure he doesn't  becomes his own worst enemy.