• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

I get scoot is better but if all we were getting him is to trade him!!?? Fug that we did that with Kobe Bryant!! As I said earlier!! This organization was on the up the to New Orleans they went!! Played good there!! Well we know the rest!! Tired of the good ole boy league!! Bring in the thugs to win!! We aren’t LA, NY .. we are a small market team!! So is Milwaukee.. NBA hates they are good 

2 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

Miller is fools gold. Disappeared in all the big games outside of zags. Held 4/21 vs a good defender in Leaky Black. We will see soon enough. MJ would pass on a young MJ and draft Bowie. 

Fools gold?

He's only the 2nd player in history to win SEC Player Of The Year as a Freshman. The other player was Anthony Davis!

6'9 wing with guard skills can move fluid at his size and also happens to be the best shooter in the draft.

What are you not seeing in his game?

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Better than Wemby?

My bad did the pacers trade 7 to Washington? Yes better than Wemby. 

Coulibaly smoke bronny head up and is just as much of an athlete as scoot but a better defender and he's 6-8 and will be able to guard 1 through 4. If he gets a jumpshot, easily best player in this draft. 

2 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

Miller is fools gold. Disappeared in all the big games outside of zags. Held 4/21 vs a good defender in Leaky Black. We will see soon enough. MJ would pass on a young MJ and draft Bowie. 

Looking at this with a positive lends this guy has elite shooting skills.  6’9 and will fill out that frame.  His scoring ability can’t be ignored but he has to be dialed in and work to get a lot better.  Especially on defense.  He plays with some basketball savvy too but he has to grind and do it game out and game out.  Yet to be seen there.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

I read the article. The text messages sent to Miller were some really shady poo. I'll include it here.

"bring him his joint"

“rl jus got da fakin.”

This conversation was picked up from Miller's dash cam when they picked up the gun.

“The heat is in the hat,” one said.

“Is there one in the head?” the other replied.

“You know it is,” the other said.

Yeah, but keep believing he "had no idea" that something wasn't about to go down. 

You are quoting Miles talking to Davis… Please actually read the case. Those were not texts sent to Miller.

There, Miles, according to investigators, told Davis: "The heat is in the hat," and "There's one in the head," referring to the gun being present and loaded. It is unclear if Miller knew the gun was in his vehicle, and both Alabama athletic director Greg Byrne and Miller's attorney maintain that Miller's arrival at the scene came after the first text requesting a ride. Miller, according to both his attorney and Byrne, was already en route when Miles texted Miller again asking to bring him his gun.

• Pie 1