• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young… Batted down pass

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, jbland said:

That’s why you don’t draft a guy that’s my size first overall. I hope I’m wrong and eating crow after young brings us our first SB win. 

lol because short guys are the ONLY guys that have passes batted down and that's why the majority of his passes have been batted down and was such a big problem in high school and college and why all of his passes have been swatted down by DTs so far in practice.

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, Mike in Raleigh said:

I swear, some of ya'll  need to go root for a team that every pass thrown is perfectly  on the money. I don't know who that will be but having aneurysms over a batted ball is just  a bit over the top.

it comes down to one thing...they are looking for any reason to justify their stubborn narrow-minded belief that he will fail.

celebrity big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

32 minutes ago, rayzor said:

it comes down to one thing...they are looking for any reason to justify their stubborn narrow-minded belief that he will fail.

celebrity big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

That good ol team spirit. Wanting to have your own QB fail. I'd really like to see them all move over to the Falcons or the Saints. At least hoping the Panthers will suck will make sense on the other side of the fence.

• Pie 1