• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alvin Kamara expected to be suspended

ncfan

2 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I follow the Saints board daily (and used to check the Falcons board, but it's gone, if it migrated somewhere else, I can't find it)

It's been fun watching them deal with this over the last year.  At first everyone defended Kamara, but when the video came out, more than half said "yeah that's a problem."  Many thought he would get jail time, but I'm sure the victim got some hush money (like Hardy's victim) and it got reduced to a misdeanor.  

Regardless, Goodell has seen the film, and it's another blow to the league's image (and again from the Saints, who have seen more than fair share of embarrassments and scandals.   

4 to 6 games seems to be what they feel will happen....Goodell wants to hear Kamara's side of the story before deciding.  

That is if Goodell is fluent in stupid and can understand that water head when he shares his side of the story.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

could see goodells incompetent ass having this linger into the season. hopefully he's not available week 2. 

I’m willing to bet he’ll be out week 2, he’ll probably get 6 game’s reduced to 4 after an appeal. Or even if it’s 4 game’s reduced to 3 after appeal. I looked at few suspensions from the past Bryant McKinney (Vikings DT) suspended in 08 four games for a brawl outside a nightclub club very similar crime  I’d expect a similar punishment.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

I follow the Saints board daily (and used to check the Falcons board, but it's gone, if it migrated somewhere else, I can't find it) 

Here's the link to the new Falcons board.

falcons.boards.net

They were initially threatening to be very selective about who would be joining, in effort to run off some trolls. I think they backed off of that to some degree, but you must be a registered member to access the board now.

2 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

4 to 6 games seems to be what they feel will happen....Goodell wants to hear Kamara's side of the story before deciding.  

Report I saw said his story was that the guy called his friend ugly and threatened to fight them. So you see he was totally justified in stomping the man out.

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Report I saw said his story was that the guy called his friend ugly and threatened to fight them. So you see he was totally justified in stomping the man out.

This is his gf you can be the judge on her looks...I heard the dude was trying to flirt with her. Could be wrong but either way it was about his girlfriend and the dude said something he didn't like. So I guess it was enough for them to jump the guy.smh

5 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

I haven’t kept up with the situation. When rappaport said there was a video of the incident, I looked it up. Pretty disgusting, that dude could have legit been killed. I also happened to watch the video on a New Orleans news channel report where they showed the video to New Orleans residents and asked what they thought. They all defended Kamara and said he shouldn’t be punished. Classy.

I mean when you see how this place defends JR who should also be in jail…don’t see how it’s much different.