• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark article in the Athletic

NAS

“He’s earned the trust of Bryce,” Jefferson said of Chark. “Any time Bryce sees him out there one-on-one, Bryce is gonna take a chance. He’s earned that right from Bryce.”

^^this! I’ve brought this up several times, our offense has been missing a QB that consistently takes a calculated risk and gives the receiver a 50/50 ball. That’s how magic happens and we have had no magic lol. We are going to see some different types of plays made, finally…

• Pie 6

55 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Man if this guy hits it would be huge.

The only thing that might stop him is injury. Stay away from that, and he's golden. The talent was never the question, at least in my mind. The relatively low financial investment in him is well worth the risk, because it provides a great value for a season, and gives us a bird's-eye view of his potential impact upon the NFL. As his incumbent team, we should have a leg up if everything goes well.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 4

1 hour ago, Jaxel said:

Man if this guy hits it would be huge.

Hes got the potential to be a very big signing for us.  If he can stay healthy I think he can replace the 1000 yards and 4 TDs that Moore gave us every year.  I think he can potentially be a 1200-1300 yard 10 TD guy.  Hes always produced when in the game.  I mean, if you can go over 1000 yards on that Jacksonville team with Minshew and Foles throwing the ball, it could be something special with Bryce Young. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, top dawg said:

The only thing that might stop him is injury. Stay away from that, and he's golden. The talent was never the question, at least in my mind. The relatively low financial investment in him is well worth the risk, because it provides a great value for a season, and gives us a bird's-eye view of his potential impact upon the NFL. As his incumbent team, we should have a leg up if everything goes well.

I hope what ever ailed him is fixed for sure because he’s a threat catching the ball. I went through his game logs and after his 2021 injury I don’t think he was fully healed when he started out 2022 but once he was back with the 2nd half of the season in Detroit he really picked up where he left off.

Edited by Panthercougar68

I remember in 2019 when we played Jacksonville and McCaffrey went crazy on the Jaguars, we still were in jeopardy of losing that game to the Gardner Minshew Jaguars because seemingly no one could keep up with Chark he had 2 or 3 Tds on us that day.

We pulled it out in the end because our back up running back broke off a 64 yard run when McCaffrey went out late in the game.

But from that time I've always followed Charks career being a big Fantasy guy. Excited to see what he can do this year if healthy. 

• Pie 1