• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friday 08.04 Practice Thread

therealmjl

23 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Brady.

Brady is a starting LG? That doesn't make any sense unless Zavala is cracking the lineup. I know you COULD bump your LG out to one of the tackle spots and then put Zavala in, but I don't think they do that when they could put in a true (albeit bad) tackle and leave the rest of the line in their natural spots. 

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Brady is a starting LG? That doesn't make any sense unless Zavala is cracking the lineup. I know you COULD bump your LG out to one of the tackle spots and then put Zavala in, but I don't think they do that when they could put in a true (albeit bad) tackle and leave the rest of the line in their natural spots. 

He only plays tackle if Iky or Morton gets hurt. We are good at guard, trust me.

• Beer 1

Brady is our swing tackle...last year was the first time he played guard, and it didn't go very well.  He may be a starting guard this year, but if someone gets hurt, I'm pretty sure we'll put him in instead of Cam.

Also, it's so funny to see people here saying we need a backup at OT while we went through puragatory looking for a tackle for either end before  Moton, and now we have Ickey.  

We're in the top 10, and probably higher, in this league in regard to OT

Edited by Captain Morgan
  • Pie 1

41 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Ol Cam Erving almost fell into Bryce’s knees today.

Pocket presence is one of his things. Showcasing it here. Happy he has it, the man definitely knows what his size can be susceptible to.