• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Jets joint practice Day 1 (8.9.2023)

Ricky Spanish

1 hour ago, trucpfan said:

There's absolutely no way, if we perform how we expect us to it'll get the medias attention. 

Do you know how many joint practices are going on in the NFL today. We don't need extra coverage we're going to be on hard knocks and we have our own media covering things we're good with coverage.

We're getting adequate coverage we don't need the NFL networks spotlight on top of HBO's spotlight for just some joint practices. We need to see our players preform at a high level it's more about what we do on the field then who's watching us practice. Y'all complaining for attention seems so weird. 

I agree. Its the same thing every year, im starting to think fans care more about that than winning games.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

20 minutes ago, joemac said:

I mean, its Aaron Rodgers.  He picks everybody apart.

21 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

But I mean also, let’s call a spade a spade. Aaron Rodgers is nice with it. 

I need both you guys to say it a little louder for the fans in the back because I almost thought he wasn’t considered the best passing QB in the league. It’s like Zach W just carved us up and not a 3 time MVP. One of the most gifted throwers to ever play the game, did we think he’d regressed to average or something. 

• Pie 6

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I agree. Its the same thing every year, im starting to think fans care more about that than winning games.

That and “They don’t show us any respect”. Especially when we have been bad for years. 
I have heard fans and players say that phrase this training camp. 
Don’t know why they think we deserve any R-E-S-P-E-C-T. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, I mean despite Mahomes, Brady, etc......I still think Rodgers is technically the best pure QB there is in the NFL.  And he has dudes he knows out there to throw to and likes. 

I mean, if you can't hit Rodgers and plays extend longer....he is going to beat you in practice mode. 

Mahomes has the same creativity and insane awareness but a stronger arm, I would still take him. But yeah whatever people think of Rodgers, I'd argue he's the best QB of his generation over Brady, Manning, Brees and while they're in the same tier it's not particularly close. And I say that as a big fan of Peyton's game (but fug him and the league for 2015). And Rodgers really has not fallen off anywhere near as much as people think, last year was an outlier because of all the poo around him and him losing focus/motivation. I don't think the Jets will win it all this year but I think Rodgers will bounce back in a big way with the change of scenery. So to your point, one of the best QBs of all time is picking apart a team with a new HC, DC and many new players in August -- not really worried about that.

• Pie 4