• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who impressed and who sucked - preseason game 1

TheSpecialJuan

2 hours ago, Bearzzz said:

We shall see. Just preseason.  But that Fields + Moore connection looking very nice right now.

It honestly reminded me of exactly what we saw here the past 3 years. Not good QB play and DJ bailing them out by taking a screen 60 yards to the house. I'm so glad we got Bryce (and would do it every time), but DJ did not get enough credit here, dude is an elite WR

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

It honestly reminded me of exactly what we saw here the past 3 years. Not good QB play and DJ bailing them out by taking a screen 60 yards to the house. I'm so glad we got Bryce (and would do it every time), but DJ did not get enough credit here, dude is an elite WR

It’s the part of the trade I hated. I loved DJ and felt he worked with some real trash QBs here and then got blamed for not scoring enough TDs.

12 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Guessing CJ @#2

That's a big positive people are overlooking.  DJ looked like he is 100% back from that injury.  That's an injury that can ruin careers because some players never get their speed back.  A healthy DJ and Horn could be a nice CB duo for us this year.  

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

That's a big positive people are overlooking.  DJ looked like he is 100% back from that injury.  That's an injury that can ruin careers because some players never get their speed back.  A healthy DJ and Horn could be a nice CB duo for us this year.  

Any idea who #2 was? 

3 hours ago, Bearzzz said:

We shall see. Just preseason.  But that Fields + Moore connection looking very nice right now.

Good for Moore. But the single pass from Fields to Moore in that game was a screen pass parallel to the los. So it is hard to say anything about their connection at this point.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I believe it was CJ Henderson 

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Thanks brothers. But also… holy hell

29. LT Cameron Erving: 47.5
30. LT Larnel Coleman: 46.9
31. TE Hayden Hurst: 43.9
32. LT Ikem Ekwonu: 43.4
33. G Michael Jordan: 34.3

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I'm hoping the Ickey score is mostly him being lazy and shaking rust off. Jordan I could have told you it was bad, he caused most of the pressures that Matt Corral saw as well.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

Jordan claiming his top spot.  We just need to cut him.

I read the following:

"Bryce Young and Matt Corral were under constant duress. Whether it was the first team or the backups, nobody aside from perhaps starting left guard Brady Christensen can look back on their performance fondly."

Did Christensen suck less that the rest of the line? I wasn't able to watch the game Saturday.