• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All eyes on the OL in Practice today

ncfan

I think Fitterer is there because they are going to make some early cuts and bring in a free agent.  TBH, if I were Campen I would be embarrassed and pissed off.  I would be working on switch drills to offset stunts--communication as a whole.  And let's face it--Jordan is not getting any better at this point.

• Pie 4

While I hate to think we would bring in a G considering we have BC, Mays, McCray, Corbett (soon), Jensen, Zavala, and stud muffin Brown, Dalton Risner is available.  Instead, I would put Zavala or Jensen there, move Mays to backup center--and they may give McCray the start this Friday--but I am not sure he is going to keep Bryce upright.

3 hours ago, Smithers said:

Jordan is wasting space in camp - he was awful last year, awful the year before that, and nearly ended Joe Burrows career the year before that.  If we cut him, no one else would pick him up.  

You can’t tell me there aren’t street vets out there better than Jordan. It was one thing to get him after Cincy gave up because he was a former day 2 pick and still young but he’s been really bad now for multiple years.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1