• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know it’s preseason…

Panthers Fan 69

4 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

This being playcalling is the absolute best case scenario … 

because that means we may actually not be trying.

any other excuse means that our team flat out sucks. So I hope you’re right 

I think the team absolutely sucks becasue if they aren’t trying then that a coaching issue. Which in turn leads to the ole lame duck 

The team looked like ass and went 1-3 in preseason Cams rookie year. First game of the season Cam lit it up. It’s preseason you dopes….We will be better than the last 4 years I can promise you that. No we are not a superbowl team, but I promise that by the end of the season we feel better about the direction of our teams future than we have felt in a very long time. 

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

The team looked like ass and went 1-3 in preseason Cams rookie year. First game of the season Cam lit it up. It’s preseason you dopes….We will be better than the last 4 years I can promise you that. No we are not a superbowl team, but I promise that by the end of the season we feel better about the direction of our teams future than we have felt in a very long time. 

But we lost that 1st game. Then the 2nd game. Players can look good but the TEAM still can suck. 

Imma just be real.

Tepper is the problem. This franchise has gone downhill since he took over.

He sucks at picking coaches. Frank is a good guy, but man he's hard to watch on the sideline. Just like Rhule no emotion just going through the motions. Players on the sideline joking while getting their butt kicked.

Players doesn't seem to care. HC sets the tone for the entire team. We just look bad on both sides of the ball.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

58 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Imma just be real.

Tepper is the problem. This franchise has gone downhill since he took over.

He sucks at picking coaches. Frank is a good guy, but man he's hard to watch on the sideline. Just like Rhule no emotion just going through the motions. Players on the sideline joking while getting their butt kicked.

Players doesn't seem to care. HC sets the tone for the entire team. We just look bad on both sides of the ball.

Some of the best HOF HC shows no emotions on the sidelines like Bill Walsh and Tom Landry while some of the worst acts like maniacs like Dennis Green. Reich is a respected HC in the NFL compared to Rhule and knows how to win.