• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lions week news

Jackie Lee

7 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

last preseason game is usually for the players battling for the final few roster spots

Seems like that was in the past when we had four games. Nowadays I just saw Aaron Rodgers is playing in this 3rd game to get ready for the season along with a bunch of other QBs.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, trucpfan said:

Seems like that was in the past when we had four games. Nowadays I just saw Aaron Rodgers is playing in this 3rd game to get ready for the season along with a bunch of other QBs.

Yeah what used to be the case is no longer since they have moved to 3 games.

Honestly 3 games kinda sucks because they have all but removed the “dress rehearsal” games in favor of joint practice 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Mmmm, the final preseason game ... the most mindnumbing thing one could possibly watch. Can't wait.

Clearly you were not on the Zoom meeting I was on an hour ago!

My feeling about preseason games in general is pretty much along those lines.  Every now and then somebody who was on the bubble or worse does something that makes them a keeper, but otherwise, pretty dry stuff.  And the last one is usually the worst in that regard.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

Reich said Bryce and starters will play similar amounts again against Detroit. Don't hate it. Few more drives of tune up.

It's definitely needed for us especially the offensive line working in a new piece. Bryce needs a little more time with his receivers and hopefully Miles plays just to give the O a sense of comfortability

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

It's definitely needed for us especially the offensive line working in a new piece. Bryce needs a little more time with his receivers and hopefully Miles plays just to give the O a sense of comfortability

I would be concerned about playing Miles unless he is definitely 100%.  Those injuries can linger...  

• Pie 1