• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR room (add another injury)

ncfan

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

That former second rounder that had a good start with the Jets just got cut by the Lions.

he never did poo with the jets though... like 200-300 yards a year there despite plenty of opportunity. if Fhule was still here being a Baylor guy maybe but I don't see any reason to bring that dude in

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I mean, here me out.  We once brought Vinny T off the couch and back at 40.  I'm pretty sure Legatron is probably just chilling somewhere right now. 

one of my favorite non-Panthers players of all time and I'd kill to see him in a Panthers jersey even at 40 after 10 years of retirement. but not gonna happen

3 hours ago, frankw said:

Both Chark and Shenault have an injury history it's why both their former teams moved on despite the talent they possess. TMJ is also perpetually banged up. Thielen our #1 is no spring chicken either. Unfortunately we backed ourselves into this corner. It's on Fitterer. Honestly he's very overrated here. Nice guy. Made a few nice picks and moves here and there. But very much unproven. Hopefully this doesn't bite us in the booty and hinder the development of the #1 pick we traded significant assets to draft.

Agree on Fitterer being overrated. If Bryce doesn’t work out he will be done as a GM and probably out of the NFL

• Poo 2

1 hour ago, Camp Fodder said:

Agree on Fitterer being overrated. If Bryce doesn’t work out he will be done as a GM and probably out of the NFL

I hope he works out bc his failure means more misery for us. But the guy definitely has his rabid clique of fans here that are much in the same mold of past Hurney supporters and Gettleman supporters. Those guys were ultimately terrible but at least had a winning season to backup the "don't you dare slander him" responses. We're still waiting for the first one with Scott at the helm.

Edited by frankw

1 hour ago, frankw said:

I hope he works out bc his failure means more misery for us. But the guy definitely has his rabid clique of fans here that are much in the same mold of past Hurney supporters and Gettleman supporters. Those guys were ultimately terrible but at least had a winning season to backup the "don't you dare slander him" responses. We're still waiting for the first one with Scott at the helm.

They both went to Super Bowls in their first 3 seasons here.