• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to go shopping....WR

Jmac

30 minutes ago, Varking said:

Call TY Hilton or Julio Jones. By the time they get hurt, Chark will be back. Then when he gets hurt again, they will be healed. 

I wouldn't hate giving Hilton a call.

Has a history with Reich and honestly didn't look terrible in his couple games with Dallas last year

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

Not sure whom is available that I'd take over the guys we already have. 

They will pick through waivers I'm sure. If you listened to Morgan's interview yesterday they have been spending a lot of time going over the 1400+ players they think might be cut for one reason or another. They have a plan to upgrade positions if given the opportunity.  Cut down day is going to be interesting. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

They will pick through waivers I'm sure. If you listened to Morgan's interview yesterday they have been spending a lot of time going over the 1400+ players they think might be cut for one reason or another. They have a plan to upgrade positions if given the opportunity.  Cut down day is going to be interesting. 

It could be a revolving door at Panther's HQ.  That is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as the roster doesn't get drastically older in the process.

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I know this, despite the fact I haven't watch the interview.  

I'm up here fishing the Kenia River the past few days, and have one more halibut trip to go on tomorrow. Sorry, not sorry. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Sgt Schultz said:

It could be a revolving door at Panther's HQ.  That is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as the roster doesn't get drastically older in the process.

It seems they are serious about working to build the best roster in the league.  I hope they can pull it off because I like the philosophy.  Unfortunately they cannot fix everything in one offseason. Injuries, or the lack thereof will dictate how successful this team will be this season.  The next offseason will be critical to hit on the draft picks to strengthen this team.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I know this, despite the fact I haven't watch the interview.  

I'm up here fishing the Kenia River the past few days, and have one more halibut trip to go on tomorrow. Sorry, not sorry. 

I must have came across wrong. I had no ill intent in my response.  It was for the folks freaking out. I was not implying you were. My bad.

I wish I were there with you!

• Beer 1