• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to go shopping....WR

Jmac

2 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

The team wasn't depending on Chark, were just hoping he'd be a part of the mix. Calm down. 

What? He was our number one receiver for crying out loud. 

What has been separated as fiction from fact is that we are not nearly as talented as we thought that we were. At this point in the season, you are who you are. You're not going to find much production off of the waiver wire and you're not going to find much production on someone elses practice squad. 

We all need to accept that we aren't going to be very good this year and we won't have a first round pick next year to get better. 

• Beer 1

41 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Chark, Thielen, and a bunch of unproven guys and/or rookies in that WR room... they absolutely are depending on Chark.

Yeah, that was the worst take I've heard in a while, other than the guys who thought we would be a playoff team. Or perhaps that Ickey had proven he is a franchise left tackle. 

Lot of fanboys here who are just hot take after hot take. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

55 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Yeah, that was the worst take I've heard in a while, other than the guys who thought we would be a playoff team. Or perhaps that Ickey had proven he is a franchise left tackle. 

The irony is strong in this one.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

Man I don't know what being a true fan is anymore.

1 game away from making the playoffs last season. Following season it's unrealistic to make the playoffs.smh

I mean why did we make a HC change? Why did we trade for the #1 pick? 

Maybe you just have low expectations...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

If our coaching staff is one of the best in the league as advertised, they should be able to maximize what we got. No need to panic and spend a ton of money.  It is a hamstring not an ACL or Achilles tendon.  Should be back in September unless it is really bad and he is a slow healer.

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Or that teams who don't win in preseason never make the playoffs or that UDFAs are wiffs?

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

1 game away from making the playoffs last season. Following season it's unrealistic to make the playoffs.smh

Pay no attention to him. He has been butt hurt since we drafted Young. It’s sad really, hoping fir your team to struggle because they didn’t draft the guy you wanted. He and @CPantherKinghave some of the worst takes you will see on here.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I understand that conventional wisdom suggests rookie QBs will struggle and not to expect much but like you said we finished last year just out of playoffs at 7-10  with Wilks going 6-6.  We were a tough out with Darnold going 4-2 even without a full coaching staff.  How do we go backwards with supposedly one of the best coaching staff in the league, upgrades at many positions and supposedly an easier schedule.  Seems to me we should go 9-8 at the least even if we start off slow.

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1