• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting QB

scratched

39 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Yeah, let's revert back to a running team and be like Atl. Maybe we can fight each other for last place. 

We finally have a team ready to join the modern NFL, and now we have fans wanting to return to the running game?  Hot damm I love this place I tell ya what.

It’s 1000% a passing league now. Everyone knows this except the couple lingering trolls. It’s why QBs and WRs make way more than RBs right now,

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, scratched said:

SO we drafted our QB of the future, like some of yall wanted. After a few preseason games are any of you worried we picked the wrong QB? Or do any of you guys think we should have kept what we had and drafted help to protect a QB? I will say, I like Young as a QB, but I truly believe we drafted a QB 1 year too early. Hopefully I end being wrong, but we had other positions to sure up before QB. And so far, the OL is getting our QBs killed! Same problem we have had the last several years is still looking like a problem. THOUGHTS? 

Damn homie in high school you was the man homie wtf happened to you?

5 hours ago, scratched said:

I've not said anything about QB play specifically. I don't think QB has been the issue. I clearly said I believe we should have shored up some other positions before drafting QB. We didn't even get a chance to see what Corral was. And truly, he hasn't been that bad this camp. 

There's a reason fans don't belong in front offices of NFL teams. This quote pretty much proves that

13 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

There's a reason fans don't belong in front offices of NFL teams. This quote pretty much proves that

In fairness, a decent % of people in NFL front offices don’t belong either.  NFL is slammed full of stupid just like every other corner of life.  Dumb is everywhere.  

• Beer 2

11 hours ago, Mage said:

Bryce Young is special.  Wild that people still doubt him.  But that's okay.  He'll prove the doubters wrong.

I don’t think many people are doubting him for the most part.  Think they doubt what is around him more than anything. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

So you're predicting a dismal start to the season again ?

Definitely. All the new folks together both on the staff and the team. Plus Frank Reich has typically had slow starts in his past seasons. In addition to a tough first half of the schedule, I imagine by mid season we are 2-7 or 3-6 and figure things out in the easier stretch and finish 7-10 or 8-9.