• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright lets hear those SB predictions!

CamWhoaaCam

It’s hard to go against Mahomes, but Allen or Burrow should be due one. It’s crazy right now there are only 4 active QBs (starters) with Super Bowl rings. Mahomes (2), Russ, Rodgers, and Stafford. I think that’s it unless I’m missing someone and 3 of the 4 don’t have much left in the tank…

I don’t know about the Super Bowl but I think the conference championships will be Jacksonville/Cincy and Dallas/San Francisco.

I think Dallas takes the division from Philly who I think willl have some Super Bowl fever going on and stumbles into the NFC CG due to a weak NFC. Meanwhile San Fran just runs the ball over everybody and Wilks puts together a good defense.

I think Pederson gets Jacksonville’s offense rolling and Cincy starts slow but picks up momentum towards the end of the season.

I don’t buy the Jets hype, I think the Bills are due a down year, and the Chiefs are always in contention. Miami could do something in the AFC with an improved Defense but they are still Miami. I can see Belichick pulling something together maybe as a last push especially with Bill O’ Brian reunited with Jones and their defense looking stout.

The NFC is a free for all with San Francisco sitting on top. Dallas’ defense will win them some games. Seattle has a shot to make some noise and I think if Campbell can get Detroit back in the swing they were in last year he can take the division but probably not much further.