• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Checked out?

Mr. Scot

I am looking more forward to goofing off, drinking some cold beers, and eating football food Sunday afternoon,  than I am about actually seeing the Panthers play.  Just too many years of bad football to get excited about this team like I used to.  And like another huddler mentioned I probably know less that half the current roster's names.

12 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

He hasn't even played a down for this staff. Man, you folks living in the past have GOT to let it go. lol

Or maybe we recognize that when you put a Ferrari in the slow lane on cruise control doing 55 you're wasting the damn car. 

His rookie year, he looked like the best defensive player in the draft, then Rhule moved him and his play suffered dramatically so he kept him there.

Hopefully this staff can get him back to doing what he did then, because if not, we're wasting his damn talent. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

So much to do, so many things to stream, the Panthers have to earn peoples attention after all that losing. And not just losing but boring snooze fests and hapless flailing about the place.

True Football fans are still here. But thanks for your input.

Every fanbase has those fans who only care when the home team is winning. Doesn't make them wrong, just scared.

2 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

True Football fans are still here. But thanks for your input.

Every fanbase has those fans who only care when the home team is winning. Doesn't make them wrong, just scared.

And some people blindly flock, its what they are.

• Beer 2

42 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

So much to do, so many things to stream, the Panthers have to earn peoples attention after all that losing. And not just losing but boring snooze fests and hapless flailing about the place.

Those people arent Panther fans. Those are casuals that will wear any teams jersey if they are doing good. They might have been "Panther Fans" in 2015. 

Edited by PootieNunu

Just now, uncfan888 said:

I'm not checked out, but I've learned as soon as that clock strikes zero, to let it go. This team just isn't worth the stress. 

hell i do that wayyy before the 4th quarter nowadays. I went to the gym at the start of the 2nd and kept tabs on the game but it was not a high priority for me.

• Pie 1

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

hell i do that wayyy before the 4th quarter nowadays. I went to the gym at the start of the 2nd and kept tabs on the game but it was not a high priority for me.

I've been watching peppa pig with my three year old for the entire second half and keeping track on my phone.. I just can't bring myself to care anymore. It's too much of the same garbage

• Pie 1