• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams place Cooper Kupp on injured reserve

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Shame on our front office for not knowing that a player of kupp’s caliber would be injured this year ahead of time 

Was really obvious the Rams were going to be down for a couple of years. No, no one guessed it would be Kupp being injured, but that's just part of the 'how'.

Edited by KSpan

44 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Those picks for burns could have been snoop Dogg high.. But it's too late for that. They need to get the extension done

I think everyone knew that except for Fitt.  He’s been making some good moves for us but he’s been making poo ton of errors too.  Fitt is as average as you get as GM.  I’d love for him to succeed but I think his time here will be limited.

1 hour ago, MasterAwesome said:

I’m so annoyed that I was 3 minutes late to my Fantasy Football draft and was auto-drafted this bum in the first round instead of taking someone like Tyreek Hill.

Yeah, auto draft selected him as my #1 WR too. Sucks.

1 hour ago, MasterAwesome said:

I’m so annoyed that I was 3 minutes late to my Fantasy Football draft and was auto-drafted this bum in the first round instead of taking someone like Tyreek Hill.

That is a completely different experience than years ago when I played in a league with a guy who forgot to show up for the draft and got Priest Holmes autodrafted for him.