• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers conceding defeat with nearly four minutes on the clock.

Growl

Its demoralizing that yet again we look so slow in the 2 min offense. Ever since Chud left we have had no urgency whatsoever. My fear with Reich is he is still stuck in old school, and today it appears its much of the same. And he's already been a part of terrible offenses and a retread. Yet he was put on a pedestal by certain posters here and I can't fathom why. We should have gone with Steichen man.

• Pie 2

Just now, Smithers said:

I don’t think Bryce sees the field at all.  I wanna see film to determine if everyone was truly covered every single play, or if we had guys open and Bryce just can’t see them.  That was an abysmal performance.  

They have to move the pocket and get him moving. Look at how Seattle used Wilson and see if that can help.

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

a culture of losing has probably seeped into a lot of veterans but I’m more concerned with it from the coaching staff

I mean it’s basically a whole new staff and they look about the same. I’m starting to blame Rhule less 

• Pie 1