• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Scott Fitterer

FuFuLamePoo

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

still hate Fitt didn't grab the TE Washington and went with DJ Johnson.  Washington man handles Nick Boas

Eh, Boas is getting paid now, and his twin brother Nick Bosa. Seriously, once these dudes get paid, it seems like they aren't hungry anymore.  His stats were pedestrian at best yesterday.

That's what scares me about Burns.  I'm cool with him getting an extension, but he's probably looking for a monster payday.

Edited by 45catfan

On 9/10/2023 at 5:25 PM, Camp Fodder said:

I wish we would have fired him with rhule and hired the gm the same time as our coach.  Tepper doesn’t understand a lot of teams do this

Tepper doesn’t understand how a lot of this works and he’ll learn on his time if at all. Did the same thing with Hurney. Then tried to interview another GM and was denied due to the rule.

Tepper just wants to see if he can figure it out himself and if he can’t or it takes two decades, so be it, no biggie. It’s why he was so easily gullible over Rhule and his 7 year plan lol like what even somewhat NFL aware owner accepts that lol.

I don’t think people know just how awful this franchise is going to continue to be when half the round table making football decisions consists of Tepper, his wife, and a customer service rep. And who here thinks the football people in the room that Tepper hand selected (Fit, HC, Morgan) are going to adamantly go against Tepper or especially his wife? Yea.

Just a dumbass doing dumbassery things.

Edited by onmyown
  • Flames 5

3 hours ago, CRA said:

still hate Fitt didn't grab the TE Washington and went with DJ Johnson.  Washington man handles Nick Boas

Panic pick when all the edge rushers had been flying off the board. Fitts reminds me of the guy that draft a kicker in the 8th rd of your fantasy draft because he doesn't know who else to pick. 

He's been really bad. I gave him the benefit from the doubt but the drafts and trades have been abysmal. At least Marty Hurney selects all pros with first round picks. But everybody in the draft community agreed that Patrick Surtain was an amazing CB and we passed him up for Horn, it just isn't looking good for Fitt's prospects past this season

On 9/10/2023 at 9:26 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm definitely not sold on Fitts being the answer. Trading your only proven WR when you're mortgaging the future to trade up to get a QB is... well, interesting.

yeah right now it definitely looks like Young needs D.J. Moore way more than we need Derreck Brown...just saying

14 hours ago, Killah_Ray said:

Id be cool with letting him go if only to lock down Morgan who I feel would be like another Beane that we hopefully don’t let get away…

I wish ellis would pop in and talk about Morgan.  He has mentioned numerous times that he is another brandon beane in the building.  Speaks really high about morgan and has just been neutral in regards to fitt.  I am just curious why he speaks like this about him. 

It would really suck to lose another competent assistant because of mismanagement

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, Htarnation4.0 said:

I couldn't agree with this more. This regime always manages to out think themselves. Grab BPA

every draft there’s a guy the huddle universally likes that the team passes on followed by some terrible Voth or Gantt takes along the lines of “haha you stupid fans there’s a REASON that guy is falling” which of course immediately precedes said player becoming a good player at a position of need and the guy we take floundering away 

this team doesn’t have enough rings for the “just trust the experts” argument to resonate 

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Eh, Boas is getting paid now, and his twin brother Nick Bosa. Seriously, once these dudes get paid, it seems like they aren't hungry anymore.  His stats were pedestrian at best yesterday.

That's what scares me about Burns.  I'm cool with him getting an extension, but he's probably looking for a monster payday.

Bosa had a quiet game after his big payday.