• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn expected to miss multiple weeks

jamos14

These next few weeks are gonna be really really tough on this secondary. 

Evero better have some outstanding scheme coached up or we might staring 0-4 in the face.  Those are 3 of the top talented teams at receiver on our entire schedule and we will face them all without CB1.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I acknowledge there's no way to predict a guy suddenly becoming Mr. Glass when there were no indicators prior to drafting him.

But in regards to the rest of what you said - yeah, I would rather have another guy who has some success over a guy who is rarely ever on the field...  and I actually called for the Horn pick before we made it.  I thought he was the right guy at the time, but I also like Fields, Sewell, and Surtain.  I would've been happy with any of them, but I never would've imagined Horn would become so fragile.  It just sucks.  Availability is the greatest ability.

Fields after a wonky week 1 is 15th in rushing for the whole NFl and 16th in passing yards. Combine the two and he’s 6th in total yards for a QB right now. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I wonder if there's any starting-worthy corner out there available for trade?  Otherwise, Henderson is about to single-handedly lose games during this period.  I still would've rather us have kept Taylor over Henderson.

We really should've taken Surtain.  Hell, even Fields at this point.

I think we press the pause button on trying to compete for a playoff run. Let's pile up some draft picks and clear out some cap space for contention in 3+ years imo.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Trade him to SF where he won’t miss a snap for the rest of his career 

He will play in 9 games for us this year, and be traded next season to the pats or niners or Steelers for a 3rd round pick and never miss another game for 10 years, and average 8 picks a year and score multiple defensive touchdowns. 

• Pie 3

No one plays in preseason games anymore or they don't practice much on field like they did before with 2 a days so yea hammies are going to pull going from not much on field to full speed week 1. Blame the new CBA but this is the new normal for the start of the NFL seasons 

• Pie 2