• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn expected to miss multiple weeks

jamos14

41 minutes ago, pantherdad said:

So you’re saying that Tepper is causing our guys to get injured? I’m really trying to find the correlation here, of him buying the team and our guys getting hurt.

No.

What Im saying is all of Horns injuries are not a coincident. He's injury prone.

Teppers descion making process is not a coincident either. He sucks as an NFL owner and everything he's touched has been toxic so far. 

Edited by App Panther

I am now convinced that B of A must be built on some sort of ancient burial ground.  Even though this actually happened in Atlanta (which may also be built on some ancient burial ground), we just seem to have a curse that transcends owners, coaches, GM's, and players. Sometimes, the evil spirits let their guards down or toy with us and we are allowed to get a taste of glory, but then they arise and slap us down.

• Beer 3

4 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I am now convinced that B of A must be built on some sort of ancient burial ground.  Even though this actually happened in Atlanta (which may also be built on some ancient burial ground), we just seem to have a curse that transcends owners, coaches, GM's, and players. Sometimes, the evil spirits let their guards down or toy with us and we are allowed to get a taste of glory, but then they arise and slap us down.

I think that was the curse associated with the old Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium. The new place now just has birds constantly shitting on that giant falcon statue out front.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

We need to make an offering to Jobu.

200.gif

major league baseball GIF

baseball GIF

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, therealmjl said:

How many times we gotta tell you Drake maye is 🚮

there are ALOT of QBs coming in next year, it will start to get comps to the 83 draft class when draft season rolls around, Caleb Williams, Michael Pinnex, Bo Nix, Drake Maye, Riley Lennard, Jordan Travis, Quinn Ewers. All those guys I listed will go in the first 3 rounds.

2 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

If he can’t return to form, is that the highest pick / bust in Panthers history?!

Kinda hard to beat Kerry Collins for that title.

Also hard to label Horn a bust given that he's effectively a shutdown corner when he can stay healthy.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1