• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our former WR1 update

NAS

10 minutes ago, j2sgam said:

Foreman is their RB3, but yes, didn’t look great.. 1st game, he’ll produce up there.. hopefully Sanders is an upgrade, gon’ miss him if not…

I think foreman is one of those get better with more touches types of back.  It will be hard for him to produce as a rb3

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

It’s just the 1st game of seasons fellas 

It is, but he also has 2 additional years of the same film with zero progression over that time period.

He very well might get better this season but I personally don't think he will as I was never high on him as a passer to begin with and was never upset we didn't draft him.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

It is, but he also has 2 additional years of the same film with zero progression over that time period.

He very well might get better this season but I personally don't think he will as I was never high on him as a passer to begin with and was never upset we didn't draft him.

I can’t say based off who he’s been throwing to leading up to this year, I think many recent teams have failed there prospects by giving them subpar weapons and expecting Tom Brady results.

I see similar talent in fields as hurts, teams just have to get the right pieces around some of these guys 

6 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Don’t feel too bad for them..with the panthers pick and their own, they will have plenty QBs to choose from next year 

Yeah they’re going to have a top 5 pick of their own and potentially another top 10 from us

A very similar situation they gave to the Giants when trading up for Fields 

For all the King Poles crap I’ve seen on Twitter the last few months I’d love for them to miss out on the QB’s and for Bryce, Stroud and AR to ball out. That fan base deserves it

• Beer 1