• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Christensen placed on IR

ncfan

7 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

That's really the worst thing about this. I'm much more concerned about not having a viable backup tackle than missing BC at guard.

I think they added some vet LT to the practice squad, can't remember his name.  Probably speaks to how much I've heard of him.

Edited by Jon Snow

With the injuries starting to mount, how they looked in preseason, and the first game….we will lose more games this year than last. It’s going to suck sending that 1st to Chicago knowing it may be a top 5 pick and we could have kept that draft capital and possibly drafted Drake or Caleb. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, PantherBoy95 said:

It's kind of funny that that's how the NFL works.  There's always someone that has a random tough injury that we didn't even know about in game.

And people will jump on here talking about how lazy they were or how bad they played and have no clue what was happening to that player during the game.