• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TMJ

ncfan

1 hour ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

The only reason why TMJ is getting this many opportunities is because of his 2nd round status. Fitt's draft classes have left a lot to be desired. I don't know many players that he has drafted who have consistently contributed or made impacts beyond the 1st round. Outside of Christensen and Chinn, who else? 

This year's draft class outside of Bryce is very suspect as well, the only contributor might be Mingo. 

It is September 14th.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

41 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

lol. We got 3 starters in a single draft.. Bryce, Zavala, and Mingo.... and you are calling the draft class "suspect"

What. the. actual. fug.

I'm judging Fitt on his previous draft classes too. This is his 3rd draft for the Panthers, we've given Hurney crap for his draft history outside of 1st round draft picks, why can't we judge Fitt's draft history? Zavala and Mingo are starters more due to injury and lack of talent at their positions. I hope these picks pan out, but show me a pro bowl player that Fitt drafted? 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

The only reason why TMJ is getting this many opportunities is because of his 2nd round status. Fitt's draft classes have left a lot to be desired. I don't know many players that he has drafted who have consistently contributed or made impacts beyond the 1st round. Outside of Christensen and Chinn, who else? 

This year's draft class outside of Bryce is very suspect as well, the only contributor might be Mingo. 

Zavala?

TMJ was open on a couple of routes when the ball went elsewhere. He was a very eager participant in run blocking though and hopefully that will assist with Mingo's development in that area. Chuba had a run where Mingo got about 5yds to the DB and just chopped his feet. Had he engaged like TMJ did every time he had to run block, Mingo would have possibly sprung Chuba free for a TD.

1 hour ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I'm judging Fitt on his previous draft classes too. This is his 3rd draft for the Panthers, we've given Hurney crap for his draft history outside of 1st round draft picks, why can't we judge Fitt's draft history?

After one game?

Hell, it's still too early to truly judge last year's class still yet. And that's not even factoring in the that the coaching changes mean we're looking for players to fit different systems.